Last Updated: October 25, 2023
DevServe is a collaborative endeavor brought to you by Elite Developer Solutions and G2 Web Development. Both entities have combined their extensive expertise to offer a robust suite of website development services. By choosing DevServe, you are leveraging the combined strengths of two industry leaders. By using our services, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- Acceptance of Terms By using DevServe’s services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any part of these terms, you must not use our services.
- Service Description DevServe offers a suite of website development services, including but not limited to Shopify native apps, WooCommerce development, React/React Native development, and other related services.
- Service Limitations While we endeavor to provide uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee that our services will always be free from defects, errors, or interruptions.
- User Obligations You agree to use our services in a legal and ethical manner. Any misuse or malicious intent will result in immediate termination of services and may lead to legal action.
- Pricing & Payments All pricing details will be transparently communicated to you. Payments are expected as per the agreed-upon terms. Failure to make timely payments might result in the suspension of services and/or late fees.
- Termination of Partnership DevServe reserves the right to terminate partnerships at any time without reason. In such cases, all dues up to the termination date will be payable.
- Intellectual Property Any content or software associated with our services is the property of DevServe and may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited without written consent.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure At DevServe, we deeply respect and prioritize the intellectual property rights of our clients.
- We do not claim any ownership or rights over the designs and code we produce on your behalf.
- DevServe operates with strict confidentiality. Our primary focus is on web development, and we have no intention of appropriating, selling, or disclosing any information you entrust to us.
- We are prepared to enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with you to further safeguard and assure the confidentiality of your proprietary information.
- At no point will we claim rights over any design mockups provided by our clients.
- We pledge never to contact your clients or the clients of your clients without express permission.
- All information shared with us, be it artwork, contact details, or client notes, remains secure. We guarantee that such information will never be shared with third parties under any circumstances.
- Warranties & Liabilities DevServe provides its services “as is” without any express or implied warranties. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of our services.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of South Carolina. Any disputes arising from or related to these terms will be resolved in the jurisdiction of South Carolina.
- Changes to Terms DevServe reserves the right to update or change these Terms of Service at any time. It is the responsibility of the user to periodically review these terms to stay informed.
- Contact Information If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.